Saturday, August 11, 2012

Scotland and London here we come!!

It is 10 days until we take off for Scotland and then to London for the Paralympics.  Decided I had better get my blog up and running and work any bugs out before leaving.....so here it is.

Starting the trip in Scotland will be quite the adventure as I will be driving part of the time.  Not sure how I will like driving on the wrong side of the car and the wrong side of the road, but that's part of what makes it an adventure.  From everything I have heard Scotland is beautiful and the people are great.  We will be staying at different Bed and Breakfasts along the way which will allow us experience the culture.  We will do some hiking, exploring of the countryside, castles, as well as look for the Loch Ness monster.  
Don't worry I will post pictures along the way, but that will all depend on if I have internet connections.
Please support David Wagner in his quest for Paralympic Gold in wheelchair Tennis!! Paralympics begin on Aug. 29th and end on Sept. 9.  So far I believe they aren't going to be televised, but I am still looking into that.  They will be online and I will share that information later.

Thanks for sharing my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment