Monday, August 20, 2012

Wow, what a busy 4 days I just finished.  Thursday, Cathy (David Wagner's Mom) gave David a send off party in her neighborhood.  It was a fun time chatting with David and meeting Cathy's neighbors, who were anxious to meet and support him in his quest for gold.




Then over the weekend my niece and her girls were up for a soccer tournament.  So, of course I wanted to see my great niece play.  However, David was in town for The Rose City Wheel Chair Tournament and I wanted to watch his matches as well.  Needless to say, there was a lot of driving back and forth between soccer and tennis.  Busy, but well worth it.  David place 2nd in the open division.  My nieces team placed 3rd at her tournament.  It was a fun weekend.  Now time to get packed and ready to fly tomorrow........Scotland here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment