Sunday, September 18, 2016

Home!!

Ok so I said I may not post anything more. However, I think I need one last post. First, I must again say that the Brazilian people are great. Not once did I feel afraid or as if I couldn't explore the city of Rio. 
The volunteers at the park were friendly and did their best to help....even when there was a language barrier. 
I would have loved to explore the country more, I'm sure it would be unbelievably beautiful!  I was pretty much done with the city!!!  Way too much traffic, people and congestion. 
Home!  So very blessed to be back...love my country and feel very lucky with all I have. 
Landed in PDX with Eva and Mason waiting to pick us up!  Came home to this at our back door! 

We really love our neighborhood and  neighbors!!
Fall is definitely here. 

Congrats to all the Paralympic athletes and until next time take care and keep moving towards your goals!
Tchau!  


2 comments: