Friday, September 7, 2012

Nick wins Bronze!

David's doubles partner took on Israel today in the bronze medal match.  He played smart and very determined, winning 1-6, 6-3, 6-4.  It is Nick's first individual medal and he was really excited, as we were, with the win.

Nick after his win!!

The bracket!
 This means we, the USA, will have 2 on the podium on Saturday.  Hopefully, it will be Gold and Bronze!!  It will be a very intense, and nerve racking match.  I hope David takes the Gold, he has worked so very hard the last few years and is so very deserving.

We also were entertained, during the first match, by the Welsh Guard.  They were impressive and I bet very HOT in their uniforms.

Please everyone, think great thoughts for David and if you feel the need to cheer he goes on the court sometime in the afternoon.....as they say 2nd on after 12.  So, it won't be before 1.
                                                              Go WAGS, GO!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I tossed and turned all night thinking about his match, and I was a little nervous to check the computer when I woke up at 6am. Now I'm sitting here waiting in anticipation for his match to start. I wish I could find it live to follow online...but I will but watching the set scores closely. Good luck to Dave, and I imagine I will be hearing your cheers from across the ocean.

    ReplyDelete